How to Contribute
Gifts from our alumni and friends are used to:
- Pay for veteran travel, hotel, and meal expenses
- Pay for travel and related expenses for guest speakers and guest faculty
- Cover the administrative costs of the program (books, postage, supplies, etc.)
- Host reception, graduation, and other events
- Support ongoing program initiatives
You may contribute to the FSU Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities by designating your online gift to fund #07161, the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities in the College of Business. Or, you may contact Randy Blass, email@example.com, FSU EBV Program Director.
Thank you for your support!