Education: Ph.D., University of South Carolina
Professor Smith's vitae is available as an Adobe Acrobat PDF document.
Specialty: Service Operations
Service Recovery, Service Design & Sustainability Management
Selected Published Research
- Smith, Jeffery S., Kirk R. Karwan, and Robert E. Markland, (2007) “A Note on the Growth of Research in Service Operations Management,” Production and Operations Management, 16 (6), 780-790.
- Smith, Jeffery S., Kirk R. Karwan, and Robert E. Markland, (2009) “An Empirical Investigation of the Structural Dimensions of the Service Recovery System,” Decision Sciences, 40 (1), 165-186.
- Smith, Jeffery S., and Kirk R. Karwan, (2010) “Empirical Profiles of Service Recovery Systems: The Maturity Perspective,” Journal of Service Research, 13 (1), 111-125.
- Smith, Jeffery S., Gavin Fox, and Edward Ramirez, (Forthcoming) “An Integrated Perspective of Service Recovery: A Socio-Technical Systems Approach,” Journal of Service Research.
- Cronin Jr., J. Joseph, Jeffery S. Smith, Edward Ramirez, Mark Gleim, and Jennifer Martinez, “Sustainability-Oriented Marketing Strategies: An Examination of Stakeholders and the Opportunities,” accepted at the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science.