Education: Ph.D., Florida State University
Professor Brusco's vitae is available as an Adobe Acrobat PDF document.
Marketing Research / Operations Management
Social network analysis; Clustering; Computational statistics
Selected Published Research
- Brady, Michael K., Clay M. Voorhees and Michael J. Brusco (2012), “Service Sweethearting: Its Antecedents and Customer Consequences,” Journal of Marketing, 76 (2), 81-98.
- Liu, Ying, Sudha Ram, Robert F. Lusch and Michael Brusco (2010), “Multicriterion Market Segmentation: A New Model, Implementation and Evaluation,” Marketing Science, 29 (5), 880-894.
- Brusco, Michael J., J. Dennis Cradit, and Stephanie Stahl (2002), “A Simulated Annealing Heuristic for a Bicriterion Partitioning Problem in Market Segmentation,” Journal of Marketing Research, 39 (1), 99-109.
- Brusco, Michael J. and Larry W. Jacobs (2000), “Optimal Models for Meal-Break and Start-Time flexibility in Continuous Tour Scheduling,” Management Science, 46 (12), 1630-1641.
- Brusco, Michael J., Larry W. Jacobs, Robert J. Bongiorno, Duane Lyons and Baoxing Tang (1995), “Improving Personnel Scheduling at Airline Stations,” Operations Research, 43 (5), 741-751.