Education: Ph.D., University of Alabama
Professor Goldsmith's vitae is available as an Adobe Acrobat PDF document.
Specialty: Consumer Behavior
diffusion of innovations and new products on-line consumer behavior
A model describing online shopping;
Reaction of consumer innovators to new product advertising
Selected Published Research
- "The Relative Impact of Corporate Credibility And Celebrity Credibility On Consumer Reaction To Advertisements And Brands,"The Journal of Advertising, 29, (2000), pp. 43-54, (with S. Newell and B. Lafferty).
- "The Development of a Scale to Measure Perceived Corporate Credibility," Journal of Business Research, 52, (2001),pp. 235-247, (with S. Newell).
- "Using The Domain Specific Innovativeness Scale To Identify Innovative Internet Consumers," Internet Research: Electronic Networking Applications and Policy, 11, (2001), pp. 149-158.
- "Measuring Consumer Innovativeness," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 19, (Summer 1991), pp. 209-221, (with C. F. Hofacker).
- "Race and Sex Differences in Self Identified Fashion Innovativeness and Opinion Leadership," Journal of Retailing, 63, (1987), pp. 411-425, (with M. T. Stith and J. D. Cradit).
Check out my research through Google Scholar: