Real Estate Market Strategies
Real Estate Market Strategies: 2008
The Tampa Bay Area Executives’ Forum.
Tampa Marriott Westshore, Tampa, FL
Thursday, February 21, 2008
5:30 pm - reception; 6:30 pm - presentation
This executives’ forum is organized to discuss conditions in the Tampa Bay area real estate market, evaluate strategies and identify opportunities.
The 2008 Real Estate Market Strategies Panel:
- Allen de Olazarra, Chairman and CEO, America’s Capital Partners
- Robert Merck, Sr. Managing Director, & Head of Real Estate Investments, MetLife, Inc.
- Steve Wallace, Managing Director, U.S. Central Region, Cornerstone Advisers, LLC
Moderated by Mike Davis, Executive Director, Cushman & Wakefield
- Shutts & Bowen, LLP
- Tampa Bay Business Journal
- BB&T/Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC
- Stewart Title Guaranty Company–Commercial Services Division
The event is organized by the FSU Center for Real Estate Education & Research, along with generous assistance from Robert Hernandez, Sr. V.P. and Managing Director, NorthMarq Capital, Inc.; Patrick Kelly, President, Rubin Real Estate, Inc.; and Larry Richey, Sr. Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield of Florida, Inc.
** This event is SOLD OUT!!**