Application Supplemental MSM
Graduate Student Application Uploaded Documents
MSM - Master of Marketing
All documents should be uploaded in the "Supporting Documents" page of the University Application in ".doc" format. We recommend that you print this page and the application checklist as a reference when completing the application.
- In Document 1, upload - Applicant Statement of Purpose for pursuing the MSF Degree (1-2 pages) (required)
- In Document 2, upload - An up-to-date curriculum vita/resume, clearly indicating an excellent prior academic record, from accredited universities, and any work experience including dates and positions held (required.)
- In Document 3, please scan & upload photocopies of your official transcripts. (recommended)
- In Document 4, please scan & upload photocopies of your GMAT scores and TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicable). (recommended)
Three (3) recommendations that speak specifically of the applicant's ability to successfully complete the MS in Marketing program and other attributes which make the applicant a valuable addition to the MS in Marketing Program.
An undergraduate student wishing to enroll in the BS/MS Combined Degree Program must apply through the Marketing Department and the MSM Program Director. These students must meet the following criteria to apply for the Combined Program:
- Completion of at least 60 credits at Florida State University with a minimum 3.0 overall GPA
- Completion of at least 12 credits of Marketing or Professional Sales courses at Florida State University
- Minimum 3.2 GPA in all business courses
- Certified eligibility from the Office of the University Registrar
- Transfer students must have completed at least 24 credits at FSU with the same minimum GPA requirements
Deadlines for Submission
The deadline for submission of ALL application materials are as follows:
Fall entry --- June 1
Spring entry --- November 1
Summer entry --- April 1
Applicants are encouraged to apply early. No action will be taken on any application until all application requirements are received.
All applicants should also visit the College of Business MS in Marketing Admission website here to view the application checklist.