Application Supplemental Online MIS
Graduate Student Application Uploaded Documents
Online MS in MIS - Management Information Systems
*All documents should be uploaded in the Supporting Documents page of the University Application in the .doc format.
We recommend that you print this page as a reference or checklist when completing the application.
- In Document 1, upload - Applicant Statement (required)
- In Document 2, upload - An up-to-date curriculum vita/resume, clearly indicating work experience including dates and positions held, as well as noting programming language knowledge. (required)
- In Document 3, please scan & upload photocopies of your official transcripts. (recommended)
- In Document 4, please scan & upload photocopies of your GMAT scores and TOEFL scores (if applicable). (recommended)
Two (2) recommendations from former college professors or employers must be submitted through the ONLINE application only. Paper letters of recommendation are not accepted.
Deadlines for Submission
The application deadline for admission to the MS in MIS Program is June 1.
This deadline is for receipt of all required materials. In order to meet this deadline, applicants should plan to take the GMAT at least one semester prior to submitting their application for admission to the MS in MIS program.
- The international applicant deadline is March 1 and is set by the Admissions Office.
All applicants should also visit the College of Business MS in MIS Admission website here to view the application checklist.