Corporate Networking Night
Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013, 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., in the University Center Club's Futch Ballroom (RSVP)
You are invited to one of the hottest networking events of the year, the evening before the university’s campuswide career exposition! Graduate business students and employers will enjoy an evening of speed networking that will allow you to make up to seven connections in 60 minutes! This year we have partnered with Speednetworking.com to help make your connections even more effective and rewarding.
How Will It Work?
- Speednetworking.com will pair employers with students and students with employers based on the student’s industry interests. (We are requesting that each employer send up to two representatives. Each representative should submit their own profile.)
- Upon check-in at the event, you’ll receive your schedule of meetings and seat assignments for seven, 6-minute rounds of conversations.
- A networking reception will immediately follow.
Our students are studying in the following master’s programs:
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Finance
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- Master of Science in Management with a major in Risk Management and Insurance
- Master of Science in Marketing
The event will take place at the University Center Club's Futch Ballroom, 296 Champions Way. Registration begins at 6:30 p.m. and the event runs until 9:00 p.m. Dress is business professional.
To register, visit the following site: bit.ly/fsuCNN2013
For more information about the event, please contact Kawana Williams, director of professional development & employer relations, at email@example.com or (850) 644-8295.