Admission into the online Graduate Certificate in Sales Management program occurs each semester.
To be admitted to the online Graduate Certificate in Sales Management program, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a 2.7 or higher overall GPA
- Demonstration that he/she has or will have sales management duties in his/her organization
There are no prerequisite courses or GMAT score required for the certificate program. Applicants do not need to be pursuing a degree from FSU. For those students who have been accepted into the Online MBA and MS-MIS programs, the Graduate Certificate in Sales Management courses can be applied toward their degree.
Choose the schedule that best meets your needs. The online Graduate Certificate in Sales Management admits in the fall, spring and summer terms, with the following admissions deadlines for ALL application materials:
- The fall term begins in late August. The deadline is July 1.
- The spring term begins in early January. The deadline is November 1.
- The summer term begins in early May. The deadline is March 1.
To apply to the online Graduate Certificate in Sales Management, please complete the steps below:
Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Complete the application for non-degree seeking applicants.
- Submit an up-to-date resume (uploaded via the online application)
- Submit an official transcript from all schools attended (to expedite admission process, please upload unofficial transcripts via the online application)
- Submit two letters of recommendation from former college professors or employers. The online application system will prompt you to enter the names and email addresses of your recommenders. They will then receive an email request to complete a recommendation. Recommendations will then be sent via email to Dr. Leff Bonney, certificate director and assistant professor, at email@example.com
- Students who are not already enrolled in a graduate degree program at FSU will need to complete the FSU Non-Degree Seeking Student application, found here: https://admissions.fsu.edu/NonDegreeApp. Please note that there is a $30 application fee. The deadlines for submission of both the FSU Non-Degree Seeking Student application and the COB online non-degree seeking applicant form are as follows: Fall – July 1, Spring – November 1, Summer – March 1.
Students already admitted to a College of Business master’s degree program are eligible to complete the certificate, but are still required to complete the online application at https://business.fsu.edu/grad/sales_mgmt_application_degreeseeker.cfm. Online students pursuing Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Science in Management Information Systems (MS-MIS) degrees may count certificate courses as electives toward their degree requirements. Students in other programs should contact their program director for additional information.
For questions about admission to or registration for courses in the Sales Management Certificate program, please contact Freddi Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the program curriculum or the work experience needed for admission to the program, please contact Leff Bonney at email@example.com.