Online Risk Management and Insurance
Master of Science in Management with a major in Risk Management and Insurance (MSM in RMI) at a glance
Today’s insurance professionals face difficult financial, ethical, legal and global concerns. Our Risk Management/Insurance program at the Florida State University College of Business further develops a student’s ability to analyze these issues from different perspectives, fosters critical thinking, and enhances the discipline needed in today’s risk management and insurance market. Determine your future. Choose FSU today.
Reasons to choose FSU:
- Recognized as one of the nation’s oldest and largest insurance programs
- Ranked in Top 10 nationwide by U.S. News & World Report
- Online courses taught by outstanding full-time faculty, including an eminent scholar and endowed professors
- Faculty known for enthusiastic teaching, notable research, and consulting expertise
- Alumni include leading risk managers and insurance industry executives, as well as agents and brokers
- Pursue a quality Master of Science degree at your convenience
- Complete your degree in less than 2 years
- Network and connect with classmates worldwide
- Thrive in program designed for the working professional
For more information, contact Dr. Kathleen McCullough, master’s program coordinator for the Dr. William T. Hold/The National Alliance Program
in Risk Management and Insurance, or download our brochure.