Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
(Expected completion: 2013)
Ph.D. in Business Administration emphasis in Marketing
Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi
Master of Business Administration
Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
Bachelor of Science in Management
- Electronic Marketing: Communicating, Selling and Connecting People with Networks and Software. Raleigh, NC: Lulu, with Charles F. Hofacker (2012).
"Refereed Journal Articles"
“The Klout Challenge: Preparing Your Students for Social Media Marketing,” in a special issue on teaching innovations at Marketing Education Review (forthcoming).
“A Services Perspective for Text Message Coupon Customization,” Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, 5 (4), 244-257, with Ron Goldsmith (2011).
"Select Refereed Marketing Conference Abstracts"
- “Adapting Principles of Service Quality to Personal Media Marketing Communication,” presented at American Marketing Association Summer Educators’ Conference, Chicago, IL, with Charles F. Hofacker (2012).
- “Social Media Assessment for Marketing Students: The Klout Challenge,” presented at Academy of Marketing Science - World Marketing Congress, Atlanta, GA (2012).
- “The Co-Production of Marketing Communications Distributed through Personal Technology: A Service Customization Perspective,” presented at American Marketing Association Summer Educators’ Conference, San Francisco, CA, with Charles F. Hofacker (2011).
- “An Investigation into Corporate Ethical Behavior in Social Media,” presented at Society for Marketing Advances Conference, Memphis, TN, with Melissa Nieves (2011).
Instructor, Electronic Marketing, Marketing Department, Florida State University, Summer 2010-Present.
Instructor, Service Operations Management, Marketing Department, Florida State University, Summer 2012.
Teaching Assistant, Basic Marketing Concepts, Marketing Department, Florida State University, Fall 2009 and Spring 2010.
Related Industry Experience
Mississippi State University College of Business
Web Project Manager, 2008
GreenStone Farm Credit Services
Senior Technology Business Analyst & e-Business Specialist, 2001 – 2007
Technology Analyst, 1998 - 2001
American Marketing Association
Society for Marketing Advances
Honors and Awards
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- President of the MBA Student Association, Mississippi State University, 2008
Curriculum Vitae available at http://toddbacile.com