COB International Programs
To be an effective leader in today’s world, you must have a broad worldview, be comfortable in many cultures and be familiar with international economic systems. Studying abroad will change your outlook and your life.
Semester-long International Opportunities for business students:
- Fudan University, School of Economics; Shanghai, China
- Hanyang University Business School; Seoul, South Korea
- IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems, Tourism and Leisure Management; Krems, Austria
- Koc University; Istanbul, Turkey
- Kyung-Hee University; Seoul, South Korea
- Munich School of Management, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität; München, Germany
- Université de Strasbourg, EM Strasbourg Business School; Strasbourg, France
- Zaragoza Universidad, Zaragoza, Spain
Don’t miss out! Application deadlines: Oct. 1 for spring semester; March 1 for fall.
To learn more about the exchange programs for business students, visit business.fsu.edu/international.
Or join one of our study abroad programs to explore the business world within a specific discipline or country with a College of Business faculty member:
- London, England and Glasgow, Scotland: Entrepreneurship (4 weeks), June 4-July 1, 2015
- London, England and Glasgow, Scotland: Entrepreneurship (8 weeks), June 4-July 30, 2015
- Leysin, Switzerland: Hospitality, May 7-June 11, 2015
- Valencia, Spain: Global Club Management, June 25-July 30, 2015
To learn more about Florida State’s International Programs, visit international.fsu.edu
For graduate students, the 10-day Global Business Seminar (MAR 5957) is offered in the spring. To learn more about this three-credit hour elective course that culminates in a trip aboard to Germany and Strasbourg, France, contact Dr. Daekwan Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.