- Short-term support without a long-term commitment
- Management experience for supervisors/mentors who direct the intern's work activities
- Opportunity to evaluate (6-12 week job interview) student job candidates before offering permanent employment
- Best source of new permanent employees
- Higher retention rates for employees with company internship experience
- Source of new ideas and fresh approach to problem solving, critical thinking, communications, etc.
- Highly enthusiastic, capable, and motivated students
- Company name recognition and increased visibility on-campus
Bringing an intern into your organization can be a very rewarding experience and many companies are beginning to recognize the value of adding an intern program to their human resources pool. At Florida State University's College of Business, we have hundreds of talented and energetic young professionals eager for an opportunity to learn in the real world classroom.